PLEASE CEASE THE FOLLOWING BROW TREATMENTS
All retinals on and around the eye area
Stop taking blood thinning medication and optional supplements
ALWAYS discuss any change to a prescription medication with your physician
Conditioning the eye area skin through the discontinuation of certain products and behaviors will significantly increase the success and comfort of your permanent eyebrow application.
Please discontinue the following product application and behaviors a bare minimum of two weeks prior to your appointment. Always discuss any change to a prescription medication with your physician.
PRE - CARE
POSTCARE - IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE
USE WATER, CLEANSERS, CREAMS, FACIAL BRUSHES, MAKEUP OR ANY OTHER LIQUID OR COSMETIC ON THE TREATED AREA FOR A MINIMUM OF 10 DAYS.
RUB, PICK OR SCRATCH THE TREATED AREA. LET ANY SCABBING OR DRY SKIN NATURALLY EXFOLIATE OFF. PICKING OF SCABS CARRIES A HIGH LIKELIHOOD OF SCARRING. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PULL, SCRATCH OR PEEL EXCESS PIGMENT AS IT BEGINS TO SHED. APPLICATION OF POST CARE OINTMENT SHOULD ALLEVIATE ITCHING OR IRRITATION. YOUR EYES MAY BE SLIGHTLY CRUSTY UPON WAKING IN THE MORNING, IF SO, YOU MAY XXXX
EXPOSE TREATED SKIN TO EXCESS HEAT, UV RAYS, OR TANNING BED RAYS WITH OR WITHOUT SUNSCREEN. UV RAYS MAY CAUSE A COLOR SHIFT AND OR AGITATE SENSITIZED SKIN.
SWEAT HEAVILY FOR THE FIRST 10 DAYS.
SCHEDULE FACIALS, ADDITIONAL FACIAL PROCEDURES OR COSMETIC INJECTABLES OF ANY KIND FOR A MINIMUM OF 4 WEEKS.
TOUCH YOUR PROCEDURE AREA WITH BARE FINGERS – ALWAYS USE A SWAB.
ACTIVITIES THAT WILL SLOW HEALING
THE BIG REVEAL
Your final pigment should be fully healed in 30 – 45 days. At this time the final color will be set and we will assess touch up needs.
LONG TERM POST CARE
• 10 – 14 days post procedure, full shower or water exposure is acceptable.
• 10 – 14 days post procedure, extremely gentle pressure may be applied to the eye area. Again, avoid picking and peeling any residually shed pigment.
• Use high quality UV protection free from dyes, fragrance and AHAs - sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics pigment.
• On intake forms, inform your professional that you have permanent facial pigment prior to receiving a chemical peel, laser procedure or MRI scan.
• Cynthia’s Aesthetics can not provide a guarantee on the life of your permanent makeup. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once every 1-2 years to prevent natural fading.
Contact your physician if you experience: fever, redness at the procedure site, extreme swelling, extreme tenderness at the procedure site, red streaks extending from the procedure site towards the heart, and or yellowish green discharge.